Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ETIQUETTEPeople have to be etiquette in technology because if they are not then they will not have the privilige of use the computers.
CONDUCTThe conduct of hackers is unacceptable because the may hurt peoples feelings.
COURTESYMy teacher had the courtesy of explaining everything again to me because i was confused the first time.
FLAMEThankfully I have never had a flame email because I think it would really hurt my feelings.
TROLLSometimes students think its funny to get on the class blog and mess around in the conversations of other, but don't they know they are just being trolls?
ANONYMOUSOne time I got an anonymos chocolate heart box from some one, and I wondered eho it was.
EMOTICONAll teenagers in text use emoticon by using smily faces.
OBVIOUSIt was obvious that the guy stalking me liked me.
TONEThe tone in the story is so sad that it made me cry.
SMSSMS is short for Systems Management Server, but I didn't know that on the quiz.
ETHICALAmerica needs more ethical people, because  now a days its hard to find a good guy. 
UNETHICALThe unethical creep tried to sexualy harrase me, but i was like, "Oh no you didn't," and i called the police.
LEGALIt is no legal to smoke mariguana in california.
BOOLEAN SEARCHI don't actually know what Boolean search is but i guess its about using and, but, and or.
URLWhen you click on the URL, its to type in a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment